American Psychiatric Association (APA) /APA Foundation Fellowships for Residents
Deadline to apply is Jan. 31, 2022
Application Cycle Now Open
The American Psychiatric Association (APA) and the APA Foundation are pleased to announce our 2022 Fellowships application cycle is now open.
- 8 unique fellowships that provide residents with leadership, networking, and training opportunities.
- Nearly 100 fellowship positions are awarded each year.
- Fellowships are for 1-2 years duration.
- Mentoring opportunities with APA members and leaders.
- Funding for small research projects.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Fellowships focused on mental health disparities, mental health advocacy, research, public psychiatry, leadership, child and adolescent psychiatry, diversity and correctional settings.
Our fellowship programs are open to all psychiatry residents. Visit our Fellowship webpages to learn about our fellowship opportunities, read testimonials from our current Fellows, and more.
Applications are due January 31, 2022*
For more information on how to apply please:
- Visit https://apafdn.org/futureleaders
- Attend one of our online information sessions (registration required):
- Meeting ID: 913 8950 9343 Passcode: APPLY
- Meeting ID: 946 2282 0532 Passcode: APPLY
*Please note the deadline date for APA/APAF SAMHSA MFP Fellowship is February 14, 2022.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.